Comments on Galapagos Islands Pictures and Videos
I appreciate the folks who Email'ed about my
Galapagos Islands pictures/saga
- here's a sampling of the delightful comments.
Email me your comment
and I'm always interested to hear which picture was your favorite.
- AlecN: Sensational stuff, Alek. I'm surprised I haven't seen your stuff in the National Geographic...but perhaps I will yet.
- AnnD: Wonderful, Alek!!!! Your Galapagos photos bring back such incredible memories, although your pictures are a hundred times better than mine.
- AmyH: I just loved your broadcast Emails, and spent almost an hour checking out your Galapagos and Hummingbird photo collections.
- BarbK: Just gorgeous photos from the Galapagos. I don't think I realized how dry that area is (or seems to be) - I also did not know that iguanas can swim!
- DitaH: WOW WOW WOW!!!!! So glad I only just now looked at your photos and not as we were enjoying ours after the trip. Yours are beyond extraordinary!!! It would be so much fun to get your family over to swap stories and share our photos together. Thanks so much for sharing....wow!! We didn't see flamingos - lucky you!
- JackR: Great pictures of your trip to the Galapagos islands! Me and my family always enjoy seeing your fantastic pictures!
- JulieB: Sara and I thoroughly enjoyed looking through these photos - LOVED the ones in the Galapagos Islands.
- SarahM: Great Galapagos photos! Have been there twice myself. Incredible place!!
- SvenH: Alek . your pictures are great, really interesting (and amusing) to look at them. Thanks!
- TedM: As always, amazing pics! Makes me wish Sarah and I made it out to the Galapagos on our trip (Ecuador was our first stop, and we couldn't justify the splurge in the first few weeks).
- TinaP: Wow - we really enjoyed your pictures. Christopher wants to go the Galapagos now - want to kick in for airfare, since your pictures started the whole thing?
- ThomasM: Those are wonderful pictures! Thank you for sharing them. I am very jealous about the locations you got to see. ;-)