1. The Incredible Hulk. The Big Green Guy will definitely be back with his twin brother ... even though they lost the election.!
2. Possible new bells & whistles with Webcam and Webcontrol. The Webcam and WebControl (which allowed folks to not only view the lights in real-time, but also turn them ON and OFF) is a big hit, so I'm always curious to see what technologies come my way this year to see how they can be used.
3. Streaming video on webcam. One of these years, I'll do streaming video ... although the refreshed JPEG's are easier to work with and seem to work fine.
4. Better quality webcams. A higher quality webcam was donated in Christmas/2011 which provides a better picture of the front lawn ... and I got a loaner for the 2012 holiday season - perhaps some "Santa" will donate another to help the effort.
5. More fund-raising. It was not only fun raising money for celiac disease but it made me feel "good" ... so I'll be doing that again - total after Halloween/2012 was over $70,000 and consider donating now to the Center for Celiac Research - every little bit helps.
I'll be putting up my halloween decorations in late September/2013, so check back then to where you can view and control 'em via the halloween webcam - halloween 2013 will be even better!