checknetgroup: Check netgroup file for various oddities
checknetgroup is a quick-n-dirty tool that parses the UNIX netgroup file and
looks for various oddities - specifically:
1. If a netgroup key has NO values
2. If a netgroup key is repeated
3. If a netgroup value (member) is "orphaned"
4. If the hostname value looks suspicious or does not exist
5. If the username value looks suspicious or does not exist
6. If a netgroup includes itself as a member
7. If a netgroup includes a member which is allready rolled up - i.e.
netkey2 netkey1 member1
8. If a netgroup has a circular reference - i.e.
Note: Items from #6 above should/will probably show up here also