Future thoughts on using yadu
- Quite valuable IMHO - should be continued/procedurel'ized
- Could help in termination process - but requires extra work - do you want to do?
- Have to balance clean-up efforts with "just buy more disk"
It's a data integrity question too!
- Does management support effort?
One user has hundreds of GBytes - they should pay for that!
- yadu is generic tool - keep it that way!
Utility/post-processor programs can use yadu output
- yadu could be used NT Servers (Perl code is portable)
- Users may find it useful to pin-point stuff
They would ... but probably wouldn't use! ;-)