- Using yadu has pinpointed several application configuration "problems" (ex: Netscape)
- LOTS of "droppings" out there
- Could help in termination process
- Phychology of dealing with users is tricky, but important
Generic "you've got too much space" doesn't work
Targetted personal touch does seem to work
Plus gives us exposure to User community - a good thing!
- Lack of management support/charging algorithm makes it difficult
- Yadu can generate LOTS of data - but no silver bullet or magic button to do it for you!
- More of a disk MANAGEMENT problem than a disk SPACE problem IMHO ...