- Using Sudo at a "Big" company, March/2003 -
Alek`s Free Personal Web Pages
<=== Navigation Buttons
- Doesn`t have built-in logging of all input/output
First, do you REALLY want that?
If so, you can use sudoscript
- Misc. "backdoors" exist that aren`t really sudo`s fault
Command such as vi have shell escapes
User-writeable script with sudo equals sudo=ALL
Don`t be "dumb" with your sudo configuration!
- passwords are sent across network in cleartext
ssh can help with this
- YP/NIS is not that secure
- NFS is not that secure
Automount maps are read-only