- Using Sudo at a "Big" company, March/2003 -
Alek`s Free Personal Web Pages
<=== Navigation Buttons
Some notes about the UNIX Environment
- 500+ Suns, 500+ HPs, dozens of SGIs, mish-mash of other stuff
- Mostly in a single YP/NIS domain
- Majority in Mid-Western State, but also on both coasts
- Several Sysadmin groups (even a contractor! ;-)
- Semi-server centric/oriented
- Semi-common build procedures/ways of doing things - a good thing IMHO!
- Been using sudo for almost 10 years - it`s easy and it works!