Comments on Churchill Polar Bear Trip Pictures, and Videos
I appreciate the folks who have Email'ed me about my
Polar Bear trip pictures and videos.
Here's a sampling of the delightful comments - some are from fellow passengers that were on the trip.
You can Email me your comments
and I'd love to hear which picture was your favorite.
- AnnD: Wonderful photos, Alek. The hummingbird and the polar bear shots are amazing. (Nice local wine bottles too!) Thank you for sharing.
- BetsyD: After spending the week in Churchill with you, it was good to hear from you, and to look at the polar bear pictures again. What a treat! We will be in your area visiting Jan in about a week, and, if time permits, would love to see you again. I thoroughly enjoy your pictures. Thanks for sending them.
- BryanC: The Polar Bear trip looks awesome! Let me know if they need a second camera on one of those trips! :)
- ChuckS: I envy your trips and the ability this presents you to shoot some really great stuff. You are so lucky to have this unique opportunity. I love looking at your images.
- ElizabethF: Polar Bears are just fabulous. Your photos are an inspiration to me and husband.
- JanD: Polar Bears was such a fun trip. Glad you were there - you added a lot of fun and information to the trip.
- KathyH: Thanks so much for sharing the photos ... I'm insanely jealous of your polar bear meetups!
- KendallL: Just wanted to let u know that I have just poured over all of your amazing photos and enjoyed every minute of it. I am marveling at your images and your techie savvy. Thank you so much for sharing them, I am always interested and have forwarded to friends and family who are thrilled to see them too. So keep 'em coming.
- KlausR: It's always a pleasure to hear from you and to see nice pictures of your adventures. We live at the French Riviera or Côd.Azur and like to see snow only on pictures, because we're a little bit sensible for cold and more used to warm and mild temperatures. We're told polar Bears are aggressive but you made a different experience.
- PattyE: Thanks for always sharing cool pics with us! I'm glad we are on your 'people I have emailed with' list!
- PaulC: Tami & I would like to sent a huge vote of gratitude for sharing these images with us all. It was an extraordinary week we all spent in Churchill with the polar bears. The experience enhanced by the atmosphere within the group which was created in no small way by the interaction with Leah, Rinie and yourself. The whole group, the polar bears and yourselves created a faultless experience of a lifetime and for that Tami & I give our endless gratitude.
- PeterS: I have no idea how I got on your distribution but I certainly appreciate it! I love getting your updates and immediately log on to see what interesting events are happening around us, both near and far.
- RandyC: Nice sparkley gloves Alek on this picture. Alek replies: Michael Jackson would be jealous! ;-)
- RichardT: Also, thanks for sharing your incredible pictures. That is a gift for many who will never get to, or have the time or see the value to study nature up close.
- RusselG: Thanks for sending the link to the polar bear shots - they are, like your other photography absolutely wonderful. I'm not sure I'd want to be that close to a polar bear (driver saying hello). I still get amazed as I continue to browse through the Antarctic shots.
- RustyC: This is really cool stuff. My daughter Julia loves Polar Bears so I can't wait to share this with her. You are a really wonderful photographer. Maybe you should make that your profession.
- ToniL: We are again so delighted and feel so fortunate to be on your mailing list. My kids will love the latest installment when they get home from school. You are so talented I'm delighted others will get to see the beauty of your work and your exceptional eye. That's great!
- Valeria: BTW, that is an excelent video; your control of zoom and knowing when to pull out because somebody is coming over and when to zoom in was excellent. That can be amazingly hard to do. Somehow you have to be aware of things peripherally as well as what is right in front of you. The sound was excellent, too. Your photos definitely inspired me to take the trip; they were fantastic, especially the ones showing a wider view of what to expect.
- VickiG: Once again thank you for sharing your incredible photographs. Absolutely awesome!
- VirgilS: Great pictures of the polar bears! You do such a fantastic job with your photography -(almost) makes me want to get serious with it, but I know I don't have the eye or the patients to get anywhere near the wonderful results you do. Your hummingbird set really should be in National Geographic or some other major magazine. Have you investigated getting them published somewhere?